Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ways to Earn Points

I have devised a new system to earn points. I have included some other (not physical fitness or food related) items. I consider them to be for my "mental fitness." It's a way of MAKING me, make time for myself.

Here we go.Most of these are daily, but some can only be earned at certain times during the week.

Wear Body Bugg - 2 point
Track all food - 2 points
Fruit- 1 each
Vegetables- 1 each
Fruit & Veggie Bonus point if each is 2 or more, and veggie is greater than fruit.
Take Vitamin- 1 point
Daily Reading* - 1 point
Meet Protein Goal (20%) - 2 points
Meet Protein Goal within 2% - 1 point
Meet Carb Goal (65%) - 2 points
Meet Carb Goal within 2% - 1 point
Meet Fat Goal (15%) - 2 points
Meet Fat Goal within 2% - 1 point
Meet/Exceed Fiber Goal (21g) - 2 points
Meet Saturated Fat Goal (<20g) - 2 points
Meet Water Goal (64oz) - 3 points
Meet Water Goal ( 1/2 water, 1/2 other liquid) - 2 points
Meet Water Goal (1/2 water) - 1 point
Calorie Deficit (1000+cal) - 3 points
Calorie Deficit (500-999cal) - 2 points
Calorie Deficit (1-499 cal) - 1 point
30 Mins of Cardio - 2 points
30 Mins of Weights - 2 points
30 Mins of Yoga - 2 points
30 Mins of Running (outside) - 5 points
30 Mins of "activity" on body bugg (if not in another category)- 2 points
Wii Sports/Wii Fit- 1 point for every 15 minutes
Steps Taken Daily 10,000 - 4 points
Steps Taken Daily 5000-9999 - 2 points
Steps Taken: More than the day before- 1 point
Write a blog - 3 points (can only earn once per day)
Sleep (the night before) 7+hours - 3 points
Sleep (the night before) 5-7- 1 point
Piano Practice - 1 point for every 15 minutes
Positive Weigh in (Tuesdays only) -2+lbs -5 points
Positive Weigh in (Tuesdays only) 1-2lbs - 3 points
Positive Weigh in (Tuesdays only) .1-.9lbs - 1 point

So there you have it. :) Since I have made more points available I'm thinking of shifting some of my "Prize levels."
*Daily Reading- I have several books that I've been reading. If I sit down and read at least one of them - a chapter or more- it counts.

1 Comment:

Irene said...

Sounds like a great time in Pittsburgh!

I love Bucca Di Bepo!

I've bestowed upon you the Fabulous Blogger Award! Check my blog for the details. :)

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online