Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jersey Boys... and stairs

The past few days I have done a whole lot of computer work- but not much actual physical work - like working out! However- I did manage to have a calorie deficit each day.(as measured by my Body Bugg) :)

Today we went to see Jersey Boys in Pittsburgh -- the city was alive with the game going on, and at intermission everyone was checking phones, tvs, etc to get the latest updates. I'm glad the Steelers won. I don't care for Baltimore very much. Lol. But anyway the point of my story... besides seeing an AWESOME show, I managed to get a bit of a workout in. We parked on the 9th floor of the parking garage and I decided that I was going to take the stairs when we left. Ok - I was a bit overzealous. 9 stories in a parking garage is HUGE. and of course being the crazy self that I am, I didn't just meander up the stairs. Oh no, I RAN up the stairs- well the first 5 flights, then I huffed and puffed the rest of the way. I made it up in less than 3 minutes and man was I sucking air! Whew! But I'm proud of myself for taking advantage of the opportunity.

We also ate at Buca di Beppo. I probably ate more spaghetti than I should have, but I did well limiting what I ate.

0 Comments:

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online