Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Beginnings

Today's Run:
Very very slow. However, I'm not complaining too much. My shins are still sore from my 5k, my feet hurt because sometimes my brilliant ideas ... aren't (my running pants are too long, so I had them cover part of me feet - unfortunately, this caused bruises on the bottom of my feet-eek!)



But I've decided to start fresh with my training. I will not worry about where I was before and how I'm not there now. I am going to use my playlists I created last summer but instead of advancing once a week, I'm going to do a playlist for a whole month. I need to stop rushing things.

Stay tuned for details on how I can earn points. :)

2 Comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome back! Yes, take your time. It's about the long term goal, right? So glad you're back at it. Happy new year!!

tallmama said...

I see your points earned are up... GOOD JOB!!

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online