Monday, January 19, 2009

Moving Along

So I went to the gym tonight. Still not really "feeling it" but went out of habit - and the fact that I had to weigh in for Biggest Loser. Success! According to the scales at the gym I lost 2.8 pounds this week! Now I'm thinking.... "imagine what I could do if I actually got my butt there more and worked out more often!!"
I ran on the treadmill again-

I was much happier with this run. I finally broke the 3k mark on the treadmill. Yay. I 've started listening to music more. I find I get A LOT more done listening to music - rather than watching tv and there are songs that make me HAPPY. I find myself smiling - and even singing along. Plus even as sit here typing this I'm listening to "Charlie Horse" and I know I'm gonna be dancing as I sit here. Music is good! Man do I want to see them again!

Anyway, I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight... so with that.. goodnight.

P.S. Irene gave me a "fabulous Blogger award". Thanks!!

0 Comments:

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online