Monday, January 26, 2009

Blah.. what a letdown

Today was rough. I woke up late, and it went downhill from there. I was in a fog all day long. Unfortunately the fog turned into a migraine. I fended that off with my best friend - Aleve- and managed to complete my Walmart shopping trip. I found a cute pair of pajamas to use as a goal outfit, and some luggage for my little excursion next week. (To Columbus for a technology conference).
My headache being gone, I came home, got psyched up for the gym, and went to get weighed in. I don't know... I hate that scale. I've been working my butt off, showing calorie deficits over 1000 almost every day, and yet, according to their scale I've only lost 1 pound. ONE. That's it. ONE!

So off I headed to the treadmill for my run. I don't know if it was the aftermath of the migraine (I forgot they can be draining) or the disappointment of the weigh in, but my workout felt terrible. My calves were cramping, my feet were aching, and my time ended up... well pardon my "french" sucking! I know I pushed myself hard during the run portions, but then I seem to go even slower in the walk portions. I think I'm dehydrated, or at least dried out. Partially from the cold weather and hot showers. I've been getting better about putting moisturizer on, and I'm trying to drink more water. I'm just frustrated.


I keep reminding myself that TOMORROW is the weigh in that counts. Tomorrow is the one that I use to keep track of my success.

In other news. I started a new experiment. I know other people have done it before, but I thought I would try the "picture a day" thing. So I'm going to take a picture of myself everyday for a year. You are welcome to check out my experiment. Of course today's picture will be lovely since I forgot to take it BEFORE I worked out! oh well.

Here's to KNOWING tomorrow will be better than today!

0 Comments:

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online