Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ready to get rolling....

Well, today... I did a little activity- I did some Wii Fit (broke a sweat), lifted a few weights - no where near the 45 minutes I was supposed to, and played some bowling, tennis, and golf.(on the Wii)
I do plan to go running tomorrow - it's supposed to be in the upper 30s.

Today's quote:
"Find that inner fire inside of you that will keep you focused and motivated. Maybe it's your children, a loved one, or even yourself. Having something that reminds you of why you want to better yourself keeps you going." - Neil Tejwani

Wow. Umm. Yeah, I need to re-evaluate why I'm doing this. Or more correctly REMIND myself WHY I'm doing this. I'm very unhappy with myself - more so than in the last year. I want to be happy. I want to be healthy. I want to feel like I could be wanted. What I mean is, sure maybe people will like me for who I am - but I don't like who I am right now, so I don't want other people to like this version of me either.

Someone (maybe me) needs to remind me that this is HARD WORK. I'll need to sweat, to push myself, to not be lazy, to not get sucked in to a mundane existence. I will also be more diligent and honest in my record keeping. I have been successful in this last area over the past few days. I've made myself record EVERYTHING I've eaten on my Biggest Loser site, no matter how bad it was, or how far over my goal it was. I've found that my success comes best when I am honestly analyzing everything - good and bad. I know I need to exercise more- and as much as I don't want to go back to work Monday, I am looking forward to having a routine- a schedule - and less time for munching.

Ok I need to go to bed - my new year's resolution (I've just decided) is to GET MORE SLEEP. I've read that one of the things that helps weight loss is to get enough sleep and I know I haven't been. So with that...

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online