Thursday, January 22, 2009

Book Store.. here I come

I guess I'll be heading to the bookstore after school tomorrow so I can start reading the prize I'm sure to earn in the next two days =)

Things have been going well. Today I took a step and sculpting class at the gym - it truly kicked my butt and felt great.

I'm so tired though, all this activity is making me crave sleep all the more!

Another Sole Sisters connection - today I decided that I needed a new sports bra so I figured I would look and see what kind the one was that I liked. It was Moving Comfort. There was actually a story in Sole Sisters about the founders of the company. It makes me very glad that I wear their stuff and I will definitely buy more from them.

Well I'm bushed.

54 Days until Great Big Sea!!!

0 Comments:

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online