Friday, January 30, 2009

New things... bring Excitement

I have a new plan I'm trying. Well I did it today and I really liked it. I'm not a morning person- ask anyone who knows me, I'm a late night owl and I prefer to sleep in. BUT, I've decided that I'm going to start working out BEFORE work. That means getting up at 5, being at the gym by 5:30, so I can return home shortly after 6 to get ready for work. I did it today.... I LOVED IT. I felt great all day long!

I will try it again next week. (I"ll be at a conference so everything will be kinda messed up for awhile)

The second excitement is I changed my plan for life.. or at least the next few credit hours. I decided instead of pursuing technology- I want to add high school math to my license. In short this means I WILL HAVE MATH HOMEWORK this semester.. and I'm totally PSYCHED about it :) I'm a nut, ok I admit it. I love math, I enjoy doing math, and I'm actually GIDDY that I will get to do math homework. I believe this is further proof that I belong in a MATH classroom even more than a computer lab. I'll explain more about this later.. but right now-I have a nice warm bed to crawl into and a couple of math books to start reading.. HEE HEE =)

0 Comments:

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online