Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Feeling better

Well, my weigh in this morning was just as dismal as last night's. However, I had a good talk with the lady from BodyBugg and I had a great workout (only 30 mins) at the gym and I think I've got it figured out.

It's that time of the month - AND I think I was pushing myself too hard. I was tired all last week and my workouts never exhausted me like that. I'm all about being exhausted as I'm working out... but not in the aftermath- that's not right.

So my goal this week is to eat a little more (within my budget), workout HARD for 30 minutes a day, and get 8 hours of sleep each night. I'm hoping the snow storm will help me with getting lots of sleep tonight. In fact, as soon as I write this, I'm going to watch the end of Biggest Loser, then crawl into bed and read my book -- and be ASLEEP by 11 if not sooner!!

Thanks for listening.. I'm off =)

0 Comments:

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online