Friday, January 2, 2009

Points Competition

I mentioned earlier that I bought a couple Biggest Loser Calendars. One of my goals is to reflect on the quote of the day each day. Now I'll mention up front that there is a joint Saturday/Sunday page, so I'll only have one post.

Jan 2 - "If it grows out of the ground or you can pick it off a tree, chances are it's good for you." - Bob Harper

Well today I had two bananas, both of which I'm sure were picked from a tree (not by me) I also had some shrimp. I'm sure there is something healthy about things that swim in the sea, right? I'm not 100% on track. It's that time of the month and I get an insane, insatiable hunger. My legs are still sore from 2 days ago, but I'm going to go workout tomorrow.

I'm going to be keeping a point tally. I'll earn points based on proper eating, following my exercise plan and doing extra exercise stuff. I've also been working on setting up a series of "prizes" that I will earn as I reach point totals. I'm hoping that by focusing on staying on track, (and not on actual pounds), I'll be less likely to get frustrated.

In fact I will be adding up my points (so far it's not good) and will post them somewhere on my blog.

0 Comments:

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online