Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And we're off!

Lots of things new...
Yesterday started the Biggest Loser competition at the gym. I'm on the team "Life is Good". Well the way I view it... it's getting better all the time.
My starting weight there was 220. YUCK! But my goal is to be at 205 by March 8.

To help me along the way this time, I bought a new toy. Hee hee. Ever watch the Biggest Loser on Tv? Know that armband they all wear? Well I got one of those. Yep! So far today I know that I've burned 616 calories (I got a late start figuring out how it worked) The program's pretty cool too. It's called a bodybugg. They were also running a special, so I go the digital display for free. The DD (Digital Display) can be worn as a watch or a clip. I'm up to 621, burned 5 calories typing this paragraph!

Last night at the gym they also had a guy there who did our body composition - talk about being a little emabarrassed. However- I was pleased that his results are right about the same that my bodyfat scale reports. I feel more confident relying on my scale now- rather being pinched everywhere!!

Also last night at the gym I noticed something unusual - and I don't like it. I did my "week 1" run that I usually do outside on the treadmill and I didn't go nearly as far, nor did I burn as many calories. Is it normal to go slower on a treadmill than on the road? Should I be concerned about this?



Well that's all I have for now. I am in the middle of a gigantic project (and have to go to the eye doctor - yearly checkup)

Later!

1 Comment:

Irene said...

Good luck!

I think you'll do great!

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online