Friday, July 4, 2008

Olypically Inspired

My Dad and I were watching the Track and Field Olympic Trials last night. A friend of mine, Adriane Blewitt, is competing in it (shot put). But anyway it re-inspired me to get out there and run. That and the fact that I watched "A Lot Like Love" last night and I realized I'm ready to fall in love - I just need to get my body where I want it to be.
So this morning I woke up and went running. It was a beautiful morning- cool, crisp, damp. There were a lot of other people down in the park running, walking, biking, and walking their dogs. I realized that my cardio has lapsed terribly. My legs are shaky, but I think golfing has helped keep them toned. I'm definitely getting back to the gym.
I hope you all have a great 4th of July. I have to get ready for our Family Reunion.
Here's my run:

0 Comments:

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online