Sunday, July 6, 2008

I have VIRTUAL friends

First off.. mad props to Michelle for advertising me on her blog and getting me new friends!! It's nice knowing people are reading my blogs. I found that when I was most successful was when I blogged/journaled on a regular basis and I knew that people were reading it. Maybe I'm just selfish or something- but I seem to be MORE inspired when I know I'm helping others to be inspired.

On a little sadder note, I hate the fact that currently 99% of my friends are virtual. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to insult anyone- it's just that most of the people I talk to are hundreds if not thousands miles away. And while I treasure each and every one of them- I desperately need some REAL friends-- that I can go hang out with and play golf with, and meet cute boys with.
Anyone have any ideas how to MAKE friends? I was never good at.

Well I have some more technology work to do before bed.


Umm food and exercise.. I'll tell ya about it tomorrow! (it's not bad)

1 Comment:

Irene said...

Join a club of something you're highly interested in. I met a ton of people through our local track club. It was a good feeling to talk to people who didn't give me weird looks when I talked about PR's or feet issues... LOL.

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online