Saturday, July 5, 2008

New Toy

So the reunion went really well. I have pictures posted if you're interested.
I also went out to watch some fireworks and took about 200 pictures - I'm still sorting through them looking for the good ones. I'll post some when I'm done.
I did ok food wise yesterday - save the absolutely way too delicious chocolate chip cookies my cousin brought. (I had 3 - and 2 oreos)

Today I spent most of the day getting those pictures (above) done. Then I went to Golf Headquarters and got some new tees, some head covers and a new toy.
After setting up my new GPS range finder, I went out to the golf course to try it out. I still like my clubs. :) Although today I couldn't quite hit my driver. I shot a 44 though- on a pretty tough course, Mill Creek North. It was nice being able to see exactly how far I hit each club and how far various hazards are from where I was.

And in a WAY EXCITING side note - my best friend (virtual sister) FINALLY had her 3rd son. She's been on bed rest for over a month! He's a real cutie! So now I'm an "Aunt" 3 times! YAY!!

Lincoln Reese - born 7/4/08

3 Comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! On the aunt, the new toy, and doing well food-wise. And running. And everything else you're doing :)

wendy said...

wow, you're inspiring me to take golf lessons! I've only ever golfed once, with my ex, and that was not such a fun experience. it was YEARS ago though, so I really need to get over it. ;-)

congrats on your progress so far, you look really great! I can't wait to hear your journey to goal!

tallmama said...

Hey so i've been check'n out your blog and we got some things in common!! I started(Jun 07) at 264.8 so very close to your start weight (currently 225). I too have found running again and am really enjoying it! It's always fun to read about someone similar to your self in some aspects. I see your goal weight is 150, how tall are you? I want to get to 175 and see how things look at that point. (I'm 5'11") ok enough blab'n... sorry.

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online