Saturday, July 19, 2008

102!

I've been a bit busy this week. I've played 102 holes of golf. I did ride a lot, however it has been in the 90s all week and very humid - great weather for golfing, but man can that sun take it out of ya! I didn't have any earth-shattering rounds, but I played well. Shooting low to mid 40s on all the individual rounds and today my scramble came in 8 under par. (A scramble, for any non-golfers out there, is when everyone hits a ball and you all play the best ball, then pick the best again, etc) It was tough today to beat the team that had a hole in one! (although I did win 2 closest to the pin contests among my team.)

That being said, I'm very far behind on my classes - although I think my internet is FiXED for real this time, now. I need to get back to a schedule. I haven't run at all since Sunday. But I spent Monday on the golf course from 8 am until 9 pm, Wednesday I was there 2:30 pm until 9pm, Thursday 9am until 9 pm, Friday 8 am until 10 pm, and today 8am until 4pm. So I haven't really had a whole lot of time. (I spent Tuesday catching up on some school work- check out my new webpage -in progress)

Anyway, next week I think I may golf a little less, and work on WORKING OUT more.

2 Comments:

Irene said...

Love the Mondrian-esque page! I had a
lot of Art History in College. :)

It's too hot to run! I would have golfed, too. :)

Michelle said...

Do what you can to get those calories burned :) Your new page is cool, love the blocks!

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online