Sunday, July 27, 2008

Getting back out there.

Another week spent at the golf course. I'm finding myself a bit overwhelmed by my new addiction to golf (it truly has become an addiction- I can't get enough) and my classes. Although my last class is done at the end of this week. Which means lots of time spent on the computer this week.
I went running this morning. I'm still working on my "week 1" but I did pretty well. The running part is getting easier. I'd like to think my miles and miles of walking the golf course helps a little too!
Here's today's run:

The program has me walk for 10 minutes, run 2, walk 2, run 2, walk 2, run 2, walk 10. Can you see that in my graphic? ;)

Well we are having a retirement party for my Dad today, so I better get back to helping set up.

2 Comments:

wendy said...

that's so great you're getting in lots of golfing, since you love it! And I'm sure it's helping a little w/ all the walking too. You're sitting at about a month out for the 10K, so I'm excited to hear how your training progresses over the next few weeks!

Michelle said...

You're getting out there and are active! Have fun at the party.

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online