Friday, August 1, 2008

Early Morning Run

I was feeling enthusiastic - or more likely I convinced myself I would like the way I felt after I ran, so I set my alarm and got up at 6:00. (I had to be at the golf course at 8, so I had just enough time for my 30 minute run). I have to admit that it didn't feel as "great" as the last one, but I did it, I survived and was glad I did!


This morning's run: (the big dip is where I stopped for water at the water fountain)


On my way out of the park on my way home I thought I saw a dog coming toward me across a lawn, before my brain properly registered it, I saw an even bigger one taking a few steps toward me. It was then I realized it was a doe and her fawn (a cute one too, with her white dots) I slowly moved to the other side of the road and the deer quietly went back to their grazing, although the mom kept checking on me as I went by. :)

At the course today I worked an outting, one that Kelly Pavlik sponsored actually that benefits the Akron Children's Hospital. There were over 150 people golfing. It was a nice day. I was a bit tired by the time I got to my evening league, so I rode (not to mention we were playing the back nine which is WAY too hilly - although I'm sure Michelle would laugh at "my hills" compared to hers.
I had a good night. (see tomorrow's posts for more reasons why).

1 Comment:

Michelle said...

What? Michelle, if that's me you are referring to, would never laugh at your hills. Hee-hee :)

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online