Sunday, August 31, 2008

Here I go

Well In about 20 minutes I will be heading out on my 10k run. I'm excited. I'm also excited because I got a new computer yesterday and I think it's just awesome. (It's a Mac). I'll tell you all about it (well maybe not- I realized it's very hard for non-techies to understand my excitement- or that I have a hard time explaining why it's soo cool. ) Let's just say I really like it. In fact before I head out I'll take a picture WITH MY COMPUTER and upload it. Yep, the computer has a BUILT IN camera!

Here it is!

My plan for the 10k, since I get to make my own route, is to essentially run 2 5ks. The route I picked is very close to my normal route- which I figured was a good idea- and I plan to pass a water fountain twice in the first half, halfway being at my house where I can grab a Gatorade, then I'll pass that same water fountain twice in the second half. I'm also heading out while it is still cool - in the 60s. It's going to 85 here today. So with that.. I best be going to get dressed.!! YIPPEE.

0 Comments:

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online