Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've been running... I swear

Sorta. I can't believe summer is over! These past two weeks have been crazy. Boring- but crazy, if that's possible. I spent most of last week at school. We had summer school in the morning, then I stayed late to set up computers.
I have been running- every now and then.
This one is from August 17

This one is from August 23

And this one is from tonight:

Today was rainy and humid, but I really wanted to run. That 10k is on Sunday. Am I ready? No! Am I going to do it anyway? Hell, yeah!
On Sunday night - in my sleep- I managed to scratch a mosquito bite and in the process tore off quite a bit of skin on my foot. So I was out of commission most of this week. Today I decided to try running- it was fine. I went for 5k instead of my usual just 30 minutes. I'm trying to plan out how to do my 10k and figured I better go a little further to get ready :)

School has been different. There are kids there, but I haven't really been able to interact with them too much - that makes me sad. I miss my classroom. I've had some issues of when I get home I have nothing to do and I'm bored. So I decided while I was running tonight, that I'll come home and dedicate myself to working out. I have no excuses- it will keep me occupied, plus I've heard it has great side effects lol.

In other news,
the golf guy and I are... well I don't know. Lately just hanging out on the golf course and on the weekends. I don't mind. I'll take what time I can get, he's been exhausted from his new job. We'll see how things go tomorrow - it's our last day of golf. :(

Well I'll talk to you all soon. (sooner than recently) I promise!!!

I FINALLY ADDED MY PICS FROM THE CONCERT. CHECK THEM OUT IN THE POST BELOW :) Isn't Bob cute??

1 Comment:

Irene said...

Wow! Your 5k times have improved by leaps and bounds! There's no doubt in my mind that you'll finish the 10K, just walk/run it in chunks. You'll be fine. ;)

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online