Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Slow Start

Today was, well, decent as far as food goes. I had to go to the dentist and get a nail removed from my tire before heading to the golf course. I was conscious of what I ate today. It was great, but none of it was absent minded.

Breakfast: Multigrain Cheerios, Banana, Milk (in cereal), Hot Tea sweetened with Splenda
Lunch: Sloppy Joe on White bun, serving of Lays Cracker Crisps, E.L. Fudge 100 Calorie pack.
Snack: Chips Ahoy 100 Calorie pack.
Snack on the course: Milky Way Bar
Dinner: Salad, Balsamic vinaigrette dressing, Grilled chicken on a wheat wrap
Dessert: Large Cotton Candy Blizzard from DQ.

OK as I type this I realize that I did a lot WORSE than I thought. It seems every time I rationalized a "snack" I had forgotten the ones I had previously.

Tomorrow will be better. :-)

I'm thinking I may make it to the gym or even running this weekend!

Tomorrow I'm going to investigate new golf clubs.

1 Comment:

Michelle said...

Yay! You're here. How cool. I'm still thinking about what to do with my banner picture. I'm slow :)

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online