Monday, June 30, 2008

Grocery Shopping

Well today, Mom and I went grocery shopping. I feel good. I finally got a lot of the foods I had been missing. I stocked up on yogurt, and non-fat well... everything.

Downside of the day - I found yet another vice - Weight Watchers Lemon Cakes.

My weight has been going down pretty steadily now that I'm paying more attention to what I'm eating and I'm being even more active.

Speaking of activites. I went running again yesterday and think it's nearing time for me to answer Michelle's questions about running.

My most recent run:


It's weird, this run makes it look like I ran a lot further than I really did. I did jog for the entire 2nd kilometer, however apparently I was going slow as a jog- compared to when I was walking. It was a little hotter than I'm used to- and my stomach was bothering me- but I do feel like I'm getting back in the swing of things.

0 Comments:

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online