Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Did it!

OK so I went to the golf course, walked 9 holes, carrying my clubs. Then I had some extra time to spare, so I got a cart and rode (and played) another 9. I was practicing so my scores.. are well.. lets just say I took a few mulligans. My 18 hole score with no mulligans was 88 though, tied for my best ever. Including my well placed 6 mulligans - I shot a 76. I chipped two shots in - both for birdies.
So after playing 18 holes (downing 2 gatorades in the process) I headed into the clubhouse for my salad. Yummy.
When I got home I had a bit of a sweet tooth, but luckily Mom had also stocked up something not Terrible! -

Dairy Queen Vanilla Orange Bars
Here's the info on these-
Calories: 60
Fat: 0g
Carb:18g
Fiber: 6g
Sugar: 4g
Protein: 2g



So now that I've had my Orange Vanilla Bar, I'm going to go cuddle up in bed with my new book and STAY AWAY from food!


In a few sidenotes -
My best friend is expecting her 3rd son.. any day now.
I got an email from Luke that greatly eases my mind about a few (monetary and business) issues :)
Hopefully I'll get to hang out with Andy sometime soon - he's been a bit of a recluse lately. - I need some FUN (aside from golf)!

0 Comments:

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online