Friday, June 27, 2008

Perfect Day

Did you ever have one of those days that just makes you smile? It makes you smile even when no one is around? I had one of those today and from the looks of it, I'll have several more this summer.

Today I started my "job" at the golf course. I'm a starter/ranger. I am now officially an "insider" at the golf course. I spent from 8am until 4pm at THAT golf course. I had a small salad for lunch, I guess and then headed to the other golf course for an actual round of golf. I literally spent my ENTIRE day (8am-9pm) on a golf course- it was great! And with the exception of next Friday, this will be my EVERY FRIDAY for the rest of Summer. :)

It's the first time in a long time that I have felt content, like I was in the right place, doing things I love.

Food-wise I didn't do too badly:
Breakfast was scrambled eggs, dry wheat toast, and hash browns.
Lunch was a salad
Dinner was 2 hot dogs with 1/2 a blizzard for dessert.

I'm happy. =)

1 Comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats on the new job! Doing things you love makes it not feel like work at all. Have fun!

Was a salad enough for lunch? I remember I used to worry you weren't eating enough for the amount of activity you were getting.

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online