Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crazy Week

So, my plans were well intentioned.
Monday I was exhausted from the concert, but I went to school, moved boxes, arranged my room, and had terrible food intake. My lunch was limited to a 'Banquet' Chicken Pot Pie which had virtually nothing in it - except 21 grams of fat!!! That's what I get for not packing a lunch and teaching in a school that is literally miles from civilization. I was so tired that I didn't go golfing and my morning workouts didn't happen. (We got home after 2 am Sunday night - the concert was great though!!)
Tuesday was better. Sorta.
I took my car to the garage and my cousin to the doctor so that killed the morning workout. I'm not really sure what I did most of the day. I had Wendy's for lunch and munched on some pretzels.
My mom has also had 'Nilla Wafers in the house again, which I still cannot keep my hands off of. =(

Today (Wednesday) has been better by far. In fact I'm working on a near perfect day. I had tea and a breakfast bar for breakfast. Then I had a snack consisting of an apple and a protein shake followed by a large lunch of BBQ chicken tenders and brown rice. I'm heading to the golf course tonight and I'll have a salad for dinner there. (I figured the bigger lunch would hold me over better). I've had nothing bad today and I'm planning on keeping it that way.

I need to get back into a routine. I hate this spontaneous scheduling.

Anyway, I'm late. I'll post when I get home tonight and let you know about my game. I've also updated my weight log... the numbers ARE going DOWN :)

1 Comment:

Michelle said...

Great progress!

Oh those Banquet meals are pure evil. But you know that now. Hope golf went well.

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online