Sunday, June 22, 2008

Getting back to business

So today I woke up inspired. Ok maybe it's because I've been watching a bunch of romance movies and I'm ready for that again, but in order for me to be available to prince charming, I have to be the ME I want to be.
I decided to hook up the Wii and check out WiiFit again. The results were less than desirable, but then, that's the point right? I did surprisingly well at the hula hoop - considering I can't do it at all in real life! I find it peculiar that my center of gravity(balance) tends to be "back" too far. I would expect otherwise. Well I'll keep working.
Are there any girls who can do push-ups? I mean I can't even support my weight to start with, let alone push myself anywhere. Maybe that will come with time.
After warming up with the Wii Fit for about 20minutes, I headed out to the real outdoors to go for a run. Wow, my weight may have not changed much in the past 2 months of inactivity, but my endurance and cardio really suffered. I ran where I could but most of my 5k was spent walking at as brisk a pace as I could.


I've done well with food today. For breakfast I had my Multi-grain cheerios with a banana and skim milk, and a mug of tea (skim milk & splenda). After my run, as I'm sitting here recovering, I'm munching on a few pieces of turkey and an apple and drinking a Gatorade.

Tonight I'm going to the Tom Petty concert, so I'm sure the rest of my food choices will not be as good, but I feel good now. :)

0 Comments:

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online