Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Best $1.99 ever spent

Hello!! Wow it's been awhile. I'm sorry.
Life has been crazy as ever once school started. I'm getting things back on track now. I'm so out of it I didn't even realize the new Biggest Loser Season had started!!! So - my $1.99 was to download the first episode to my iTunes. I watched it - and in fact finished the episode while running on the treadmill. That was 2 weeks ago.
That week was crazy as I got ready to go to see NKOTB in concert as well as photograph my college roommate's wedding in Niagara Falls. Last week I spent getting ready for a Birthday Golf Outing for... well.. ME. Last Saturday was my 30th birthday. It was great. I'll post some pictures soon of all my latest endeavors really soon.
On the weight loss front things are ok. I mean my weight has fluctuated - but not too badly. As I was getting re-inspired by the Biggest Loser I joined their website. You can check out my profile there:
My Profile on the Biggest Loser Official Site
I'm going to be updating this site much better. I NEED to.
Thanks for checking in on me.
Talk to you all real soon!!!

0 Comments:

Golf Results

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online